- Business capability, services, operating models, value chains, business process, data / information, application, infrastructure models.
- Current / Target / Transition states at conceptual and / or Logical Level across any scope.
- Roadmaps, Reference Architectures, Practice Uplift, Charter etc. Principles.
- Vendor research, industry research, standard reference models.
- Business case calculations, input as required.
- Participate in white boarding exercises, problem definition, solution and options, mentoring think tanks.
- Uplifting interface collateral, intellectual Property.
- Governance uplift / recommendations.
Document Review Services
- Provide feedback on document and deliverable content, structure, stakeholder assessments.
Andrew Swindell has established his company On a Page to help you simplify your most complex environments and help you make the right strategic choices using visual models that support you and your teams to process complexity more easily.
By accurately capturing the whole of what matters on a page, not only do you get to see root causes but you also get to simplify the strategic and tactical choices you could make and your teams will be more engaged to work through these problems with you.
Would you like more sleep, less stress, more engaged workforce, more revenues, less costs, more satisfied customers then tell me what is keeping you up at night.
Why Rowing 8 Analogy?
The synchronization, timing, alignment between rowers and the cox, the measured realized gain made by improving technique with strong communication and guidance has many synergies with the Architecture and design of your business.
The rowing 8 analogy and Architecture can play a significant role in establishing “Line of Sight” between your organisational business strategy, your people and the various organisational inputs required to deliver on the strategy.